BearPaws
BearPaw Rules! Please Read and Sign! Regist10
BearPaws
BearPaw Rules! Please Read and Sign! Regist10
BearPaws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BearPaws

♥Where Everyone is Pawfect♥

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inPlay Bearville!
Ɯɛcσмɛ тσ βɛαяƤαωƨ!
Яɛɢιƨтɛя σя ˩σɢ Ɩи Иσω!
Иɛɛ Ħɛρ? Ħαʌɛ Δиʏ Ǫʋɛƨтισиƨ? Є-Ѧαι Ʋƨ Ħɛяɛ αт вɛαяραωƨ_ƨʋρρσят@ασ.cσм!
Ƭнαиκƨ Ғσя Ѵιƨιтιиɢ! Яɛмɛмвɛя Ƭσ Яɛcяʋιт!
Ħαʌɛ α Ǥяɛαт Ɖαʏ αт βɛαяƤαωƨ!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 142 on Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:21 pm
Latest topics
» ✼мιrαnɗα✼'s кrαzч ιτεмs ωιsн ℓιsτ
BearPaw Rules! Please Read and Sign! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:27 pm by NoelMaddy

» official application
BearPaw Rules! Please Read and Sign! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:30 pm by kimmie

» BearPaw Rules! Please Read and Sign!
BearPaw Rules! Please Read and Sign! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:19 pm by kimmie

» Hacked & Tricking.
BearPaw Rules! Please Read and Sign! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 12:35 pm by NoelMaddy

» Who's Your Favorite Author?
BearPaw Rules! Please Read and Sign! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 12:30 pm by NoelMaddy

» BearPaw Chatbox Rules!
BearPaw Rules! Please Read and Sign! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 11:32 am by NoelMaddy

» My BFF's BV Name
BearPaw Rules! Please Read and Sign! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 10:20 pm by мιrαnɗα

» My application.
BearPaw Rules! Please Read and Sign! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 5:37 pm by мιrαnɗα

» Head Graphic Designer
BearPaw Rules! Please Read and Sign! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:43 pm by мιrαnɗα

Top posting users this week
No user
Page Visits
Flag Counter
Support Us!
BearPaw Rules! Please Read and Sign! 1tRGY BearPaw Rules! Please Read and Sign! CSSh2 BearPaw Rules! Please Read and Sign! 8yCpK button 4
Copyscape! Do Not Copy!
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection Attention All Guests and Members! Do Not Copy this Website or You May Face Criminal Charges!

BearPaw Rules! Please Read and Sign!

Go down 
+2
sara2hip834
мιrαnɗα
6 posters
AuthorMessage
мιrαnɗα
Admin
Admin
мιrαnɗα

Paw Prints : 20
Humor : You Go Glen Coco!

BearPaw Rules! Please Read and Sign! Empty
PostSubject: BearPaw Rules! Please Read and Sign!   BearPaw Rules! Please Read and Sign! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 1:14 pm

1. No swearing! Behave yourself!
2. Do not give out personal information, except if you wish to share your state. (ex: do not say "I am 20 years old and named Lucy Leelee.")
3. Do not talk on and on in the chat box. (ex: "I like to eat fish and drink apple juice. Have you ever gone to the Bahamas? Do you like One Direction?" It is annoying!)
4. No links unless you have Miranda's permisson!
5. Do not discuss your religion/ethnicity. It is not appropriate for this type of site.
6. Only make one account! ! ! No more, no less!
7. Do not talk about other forums anywhere on this forum, including the chatbox and all posts/topics, whether it is good or bad information. This means you may not share any sort of drama or events that are going on at any other forum. (ex: RareBears or Bearville Playground)
8. Only Miranda may ban users! If you have a problem with someone, send us a pm and we will look into it.
9. Do not ask to be a different rank. We will put you where you belong.
10. We know everything you are saying in pm, so be careful! We're watching!
11. Post threads as you wish to do so, although they must follow these rules, such as no religion talk and bad language. And they MUST be about Build-A-Bear, whether it is the store, the bears, or the virtual world.
12. Do not talk back to anyone, even if you are super mad. It is rude, and there is a chance you could be banned for it, depending on the severity.
13. Reply to any topic as many times as you please. However, what you say cannot be about another topic, it must be related to the one you are responding to.
14. Contact Miranda through PM, at any time with any questions regarding this site or Build-A-Bear, but be patient please, because we will be handling a lot of requests.
15. Don't trick people on Bearville. If anyone on this site finds out that you are a tricker, you will be banned immediately.
16. Do not copy any of the images on this site or else you will be banned and will be violating a law; we worked very hard on editing them to make them perfect for our fabulous site.
17. Keep in mind that "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words can really hurt me." Be nice! Treat others the way you want to be treated!
18. Do not discuss or promote your own forum. It takes away members from our forum.
19. HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by ✼snσωflαкεмιrαnɗα✼ on Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:22 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bearpaws.forumotion.com
sara2hip834
BearPaw Member
BearPaw Member
sara2hip834

Paw Prints : 1

PostSubject: Re: BearPaw Rules! Please Read and Sign!   BearPaw Rules! Please Read and Sign! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:17 pm

agree
Back to top Go down
Míraηda S. ϟ
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Paw Prints : 2
Humor : HAHAHAHAHA What's so funny?

PostSubject: Re: BearPaw Rules! Please Read and Sign!   BearPaw Rules! Please Read and Sign! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 6:42 pm

I most certainly agree!
Back to top Go down
☪..Ƙαтαяα♪ⓓⓐ
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
☪..Ƙαтαяα♪ⓓⓐ

Paw Prints : 11
Humor : Awesome.

PostSubject: Re: BearPaw Rules! Please Read and Sign!   BearPaw Rules! Please Read and Sign! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:01 am

I definitly agree!
Back to top Go down
NoelMaddy
BearPaw Reporter
BearPaw Reporter
NoelMaddy

Paw Prints : 7

PostSubject: Re: BearPaw Rules! Please Read and Sign!   BearPaw Rules! Please Read and Sign! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 11:30 am

I agree!
Back to top Go down
kimmie
SM Bear
SM Bear

Paw Prints : 4

PostSubject: Re: BearPaw Rules! Please Read and Sign!   BearPaw Rules! Please Read and Sign! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:19 pm

I agree ((:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BearPaw Rules! Please Read and Sign!   BearPaw Rules! Please Read and Sign! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BearPaw Rules! Please Read and Sign!
Page 1 of 1